Saturday, February 25, 2012

I don't believe in two posts per day but...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH MISS SCARLETT YESTERDAY!!! We had (technically didn't have...) dinner at BK (original, right) and talked for a half hour, texting both after and before, and had a ton of fun. She was beautiful, by the way, and if she tries to tell you I'm prettier on her blog don't believe her--because she was WAY prettier. But she liked my eyes. That's good :)

Also, she liked me. SHE LIKED ME. The whole ride to BK I had every part of my crossed and I was chanting, "Please let her like me, Please let her like me . . ." I'm excited to see her again in a few months. I'm so glad to call her my best friend. I love her ^.^

But AGH I need to get my phone back. Currently I'm grounded for talking to people too much and not doing enough school work instead, so I haven't texting anyone in forever. And I love texting Scarlett and A' and K', and god do I miss it. AGH.

Next, I have to tell you that I'm getting kicked out of band class because of money and laws about dual enrollment. I'm pissed. My eyes are still dry from crying. And I'm a little annoyed at A' for not being there. But I don't care anymore. I'm just happy that my mom's fighting to get me back in band class :)

1 comment:

Jessica Scarlett said...

Awww I love you too Ms. Cassandra!! <3 And OF COURSE I LIKED YOU! You are way too likeable and moi beautimous! Can't wait until we get to meet again!!!

So sorry about band, though, I know you love it. I hope your mom can get you back in! And I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to!!