Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love You All

Okay, for once I want to do a post that isn't all about me. I need to thank about a trillion people to bare with as I name them all.

First of all I thank those of you who actually read my blog. It means a lot to me that you guys, however few, take the time to read the life of some boring teenager who just happens to have a billion random obsessions. Love you all :)

Next I have to thank all my friends (which are probably the only real readers, but I don't care) for putting up with my conflicting personality and my need to put everthing into chaos when something gets a little too boring. I'm so sorry about all of that too. I'm working on it; mostly because of how much I love you all, especially because we travel so much just to get a little glimse of each other :) Thank you. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you.

My family is next. Though I already consider a lot of my friends 'family' (there's a lot of cross-overs here...), I'm thanking you all for helping my hone my gifts and work on my faults and giving me so much; including a bright future. I wouldn't have any of this without you guys. I'm so lucky. Thanks :)

Okay, I think I got this all out...One post not about me. Only I think I fit too much 'me' in there while thanking everyone. Oh well. We'll try again next month xD

Love you all very very much,
Cassandra Bloom

Oo Oo! Cassancra=typo I made and I like it very mucho! I may have to use that one instead ^.^

Also, I haven't read any Phantom of the Opera today. Or yesterday, for that matter. I should do that after I make breakfast...

Team Erik/Phantom all the way!!!!!!!

P.S For those of you enjoying my cheery tone I typed this up a while back before recent happenings so it's sorta fake to be posting it but still.

1 comment:

Jessica Scarlett said...

We all love you too Cassandra, I speak for everyone and I know it(: