Saturday, August 11, 2012

Camp

Whoa, umm, it's like, been over a month...Wow. Well, while I could make a whole bunch of excuses about how busy I've been (it's true!) and the million other things that contributed, I'm not going to list them. In the long run, I was just super lazy and didn't feel like posting, and I'm sorry about that. Who knows how I'll do for this next length of posting.

Anyways, I just got back from camp. Yes, it's a church camp, but I found myself more deeply tied to that place than the last four times I've gone to it. It was also last year as a middle schooler there, which I find extremely cool. But there is cooler stuff to move onto right now.

During the last few months, God has been a fading topic in my mind. I even went as far to say I stopped believing in him, and it was true. I seriously stopped thinking there was another presence above me, next to me, beside me, watching over me. But the thing was, when I went to camp . . . I saw him everywhere. Sometimes, I would simply stop thinking for a moment . . . and I would feel his love. There are so many things I learned at camp . . . but how he loves is one of them. And now I think I'm closer to him than I've ever been before.

Moving on. I'm not going to turn into one of those church addicts, so don't worry, you can still read this blog ;)

Otherwise, I just had a lot of fun. Yesterday, before I left, I cried, sobbed, and gave so many hugs. There are a lot of people who I think are truly going to miss me, and not just for a day and then forget me. And that's really all I can ask for...

1 comment:

Jessica Scarlett said...

Hey, I love you(: And I am so happy for you.. You honestly do not know how happy I am that God has made a re-entry into your life. Praying for you hun(: Annnd beyond happy you got your phone back in working order!